Submissions are Accepted August 31, 2017 - October 26, 2017. A link will be available when submissions open:
Guidelines for Manuscripts:
• Submit only a .doc or .docx file.
• Include the title of your piece, your name, address, phone number, and email address.
• Number all pages.
• Limit Memoir and Fiction submissions to 10 double spaced pages, 12 point type, one inch margins.
• Limit Poetry submissions to one poem of no more than 2 single or double spaced pages, 12 point type, one inch margins.
• Submit one drawing or photograph only if it accompanies your literary work. These must be .jpg files with at least 300 dpi. where the NCCU student artist is credited.
• All written entries must be the work of a single student. Accompanying artwork may be a collaboration.
• Provide an accurate English translation for any submissions written in other.
You may submit only one unpublished piece per author; please notify us if your work is accepted elsewhere. All submissions will be considered for publication in Ex Umbra and entered into the Ex Umbra Literary Contest.